2012年10月8日月曜日

A new robot on 4 legs. (prototype)

Now, I'm developing a 4 legs robot. The pictures are a prototype 4 legs robot.
The prototype robot is half size model.
4本脚ロボットを開発しています。写真は、そのプロトタイプです。

30cm ruler in lower side

I grow organic tomatoes in the greenhouse.  And in the greenhouse, an aisle is narrow (40cm) and uneven ground.

 There are several robot moving methods  that are wheels, caterpillar, 4 legs and others. I have considered  which is the best moving method in the 'farm' and 'greenhouse'.
I decided to develop a 4 legs robot, first of all.

私は、化学農薬などを使わないオーガニック トマトを農業ハウスで栽培しています。
ハウス内は、通路も狭く、また平ではありません。

ロボットの移動方法には、車輪、キャタピラー、4本脚、それ以外の方法もあります。
最初に、4本脚のロボットを作る事に決めました。


The selection points are below:
(1) A function of holding on the level ( a height level requirement )
My forming robot have to move on the application which are an actuator, pruner machine,,,
Therefore a robot need to hold these applications on the level in order to exercise their capacities.
A wheel and caterpillar machin are difficult to hold on the level.
But 4 legs moving system is easy to realize  my height level requirement, nothing any other parts.
I'm going to research and to develop for putting into practical use.


peace!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿